Tuesday 29 July 2014

#MeWeZeN 'Believe' Movie Premiere

So, I attended my first movie premiere!

I can take none of the credit though. I was there representing this amazing non-profit organisation ZeN who was the sole financial backer to the movie. It was surreal.

Yes, I did see celebrities, but to be honest the people I took a coach down to Manchester who were part of ZeN were more celebrities to me anyway. They were people I celebrate.

They are a group of volunteers who come to meet every month to discuss different ways to help the communities. Whether it be a free coach trip to the seaside for the locals or an inspirational talk in Derby for the aspirational goal achiever. #MeWeZeN is the place to be.

Anyway, we rolled up on the green carpet just for you football fans out there, in our black and white kitted out uniform and had the paparazzi hunt us down (not quite -- but remember I am a creative writer) as we smile for the flashes of limelight.


Even though this was extremely fun, we all knew we were here to put our serious faces on and represent this amazing non-profit organisation ZeN, who is making an impact on the community by genuinely caring about others in a way that makes a difference. Volunteering time to help others realise their own power and to change the world one ZeN project at a time.

As the newest member of the team, as in literally joining the previous Friday, I fell in love with the concept instantaneously: 'Let's all motivate each other to be greater than we ever imagined because we believe we can do great things.' And on that note, the movie 'Believe' about Sir Matt Busby was pretty awesome too -- I highly recommend you go and watch it.

I am not a footy fan. I wear heels - fairly difficult to play football in - but I found out this was not a film about football necessarily but a film about the power of the mind. What you can achieve with the power of focus and sometimes someone taking a chance and believing in you.

That is ZeN.

Get involved like I did. If you know me and like me as a person then you will 100% like ZeN. I offer a friendship-back guarantee. It is a multicultural group who have diverse interests who just love to help others. Jump in.

www.zen411.co.uk   #MeWeZeN

And share the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment